Posted: May 27 2017 at 7:47pm | Views: 4343
Co-op City Riverbay Learning Institute Summer Internship Program
To be considered for the Summer Internship Program, high school students must:
- Submit an application by Wednesday, June 7, 2017
- Currently reside in Co-op City
- Be age 16 or over with updated/current working papers.
- Have a resume and be available to work for the entire summer program time frame.
- Students in technical schools or college, must have an updated resume and proof of school enrollment.
Applicants that are not currently enrolled in school but would like to participate in the Co-op City Riverbay Learning Institute Summer Internship Program, must write a one page essay on why he/she would like to participate and submit it along with an updated resume.
Application packages are available from 9:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., inside the Riverbay Administration Office, at the Coop City Bartow Community Center:
2049 Bartow Avenue
Bronx, New York 10475
Work hours will generally be scheduled during daytime business hours.
Some positions will be scheduled to work from 4 p.m. - 12 midnight, or other varied hours.
Hours Per Week: 35 or 40
Hourly Wage: $15.00