desktop
Menu
The Co op City Information Network

Co-op City hiring Temporary Porter - Job Ref 17-20

Posted in: Co-op City Jobs

Posted: Jun 02 2017 at 9:49pm | Views: 24793
My name is Adam and I'm interested in the porter position, I'm familiar with most floor machines and I have experience in waxing and stripping floors I'm also a 32BJ Union member. My email is [email protected]

Posted: May 05 2017 at 2:44am | Views: 24793
Coop City Job Ref #: 17-20, Temporary Porter - Riverbay Corporation Co-op City Buildings Department

This Riverbay Corporation Coop City Temporary Porter position pays $15.00 per hour and is a non union job.

Job Description:
Responsible for the day to day duties including, but not limited to, numerous cleaning and restoration duties such as washing, sweeping, mopping, waxing, buffing and stripping of VCT and terrazzo floors.

Responsibilities include cleaning all assigned internal and external areas of Co-op City residential building and/or shopping centers.

Seasonal duties, including leaf raking, snow removal and power washing of assigned areas, will be required as necessary.

If assigned to Co-op City Community Centers, responsibilities will include setup and breakdown of community center rooms for various social functions.

Duties will also include responding to emergencies (snow, floods, etc.) throughout the Co-op City area as well as the completion of other assignments from supervisor(s) as necessary.

Job Requirements:
HS Diploma or equivalent is a plus.

Working knowledge of janitorial equipment, tools and materials.

Ability to walk for long periods of time, twist, kneel, push, stoop, climb ladders, work in inclement weather as well as lift and carry up to 80 pounds.

Must be available for emergency work.

Bi-Lingual is a plus.

Days and Hours:
Flexible schedule

Testing Requirements:
Drug Screening Test

Background Check

HOW TO APPLY (choose one):
1. Applications are given out at 2049 Bartow Ave. Bronx, NY 10475 from 9 am - 4 pm.

OR

2. Resumes can be faxed to with the Job Title and Job Reference # on the TOP RIGHT CORNER of the resume.

Job Ref: # 17-20
Job Title: Temporary Porter

For more information about this Riverbay Co-op City job position, contact Co-op City/Riverbay Corporation human resources department.

See additional Co-op City / Riverbay job positions and also share your job postings.

Name:
Enter your url path to your Gravatar. Get your Gravatar url
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code Load New Code

Please enter the Security Code exactly as shown in image format.
Cookies must be enabled on your web browser.
Your post will be publicly viewable.

Send to FacebookShare   PrintPrint   EmailEmail

Post a new topic in "Co-op City Jobs"

Most Recent Co op City Posts
Write Your Post

desktop

© 2005 - 2024 - the coop city information network - an information network website property - All Rights Reserved

privacy policy | terms of use | feedback | advertise | the coop city information network | jobs   coop city on facebook  coop city on twitter
Make Money
make money
Alexandra Ocasio no show
How do i start the process for remodeling my bathroom?
co-op city satellite television and Verizon FiOS
What stores are hiring in Coop City mall
What kinda of paint does riverbay co-op city use on living room and be
A company specialized in flooring and bathrooms
LOOKING FOR 1 BEDROOM APT IN COOP CITY
LOOKING FOR 1 BEDROOM APT IN COOP CITY
A company specialized in flooring and bathrooms
Visit Santa at The Mall at Bay Plaza in Coop City
3450 Baychester Ave. - apt for rent - $1600